Upon reopening, things might be a little different here at the salon. With all these new changes, we ask you all to please be patient and kind, thank you!
Face masks must be worn by guests and staff at all times, they must be covering both nose and mouth.
- If you don't have a mask, we will have some available for purchase.
- Please call us before to check in & remain in your vehicle until we contact you to come inside
- Only those receiving a service will be allowed in, please no extra guests
- There will be a questionnaire for all guests to fill out prior to appointment
- You will be asked to wash your hands immediately before starting your service.
- Plastic sneeze guards will be on all nail stations
- Social distancing will still be in place & service limitations will be applied
- Waiting area will be closed to limit exposure
- Refreshments will not be served
- Please bring in only what you need, small bags are ok
- We will continue to clean and sanitize all areas
- Extra time will be added after each service to extensively clean everything
- All staff has taken and received barbicide certificates for proper sanitation
- Temperatures will be taken at the door
- $25 deposits will be required for all appointments booked. It can be used towards your service or can be left on file as a deposit for your following appointment.
- In order to avoid cross-contamination, we are requiring each client to have their own tools to bring back for following appointments. Our nail box will be a one time purchase of $8 unless lost or forgotten.
*Additional fees may apply once tools start to get worn out*
- Due to the rising cost of supplies & materials, we will be applying a $5 Covid-19 surcharge to all appointments. This is only a temporary solution to ensure our ability to keep our doors open. We have chosen this route over increasing our prices. We plan to eliminate the surcharge once the cost of supplies and materials goes down. Thank you in advance for understanding & for your continued support!